Why Order Online?
- You become part of our customer database so when we give special discounts, promos, or freebies for a limited time, you will be the first to know. You might even get freebies on your birthday!
- Once registered as a customer, just log in and ordering takes only a few seconds, so fast and efficient! No line when ordering online!
- You can easily check the status of your order without having to call — simply log in to your customer account and click “My Orders”. On top of that, your order is monitored by our team to ensure due action on your order.
Ordering Online is easy! See a video of How To Order Online or follow these simple steps:
- Register one-time and log-in by clickinghere.
- Once logged in, choose from any of theElarz locations and go to the menu.
- Once you have chosen your product, click on your food cart, choose Pick up or Delivery then click Checkout below the cart. (In Order Checkout Page, if sending to another, click the “Use Different Delivery Address”)
- Choose date and time, plus any order comments.
- Choose the mode of payment:
- For bank deposit, settle the full cost of lechon plus delivery charges (click here) if applicable, at any BDO: Name Z Lechon Global / Acct # 2770 0909 48 and attach screenshot at Order Checkout
- For payment via credit card or Paypal, follow the easy pdf stepsto pay via credit card or Paypal.
You’re done! Enjoy the best lechon!
Partnership between City of Dreams Group and Pambansang Lechon
On October 2015 a new partnership between City of Dreams Group and Pambansang Lechon started. Pambansang Lechon will supply the lechon requirements of the famous hotel. On their first order they tried the flavors a. Original, b. Lagablab c. Zupremo and d. Zebu. The comment of the executive chef is seen below.
The Filipinos only serve the best to his most important guests!
Pope Francis’ visit to the Philippines from January 15 to 19, 2015, was his first state and pastoral visit to the country. Francis is the third pontiff to visit the Philippines after Popes Paul VIand John Paul II. His visit marked the first visit of a pope to the Philippines in the 21st century with the last visit by a pope in the Philippines by Pope John Paul II in 1995. The pope visited Manila, plus Tacloban and Palo, Leyte, to pay a visit to the victims of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda). Pope Francis became the second pope to go beyond Manila during a papal visit to the Philippines, after Pope John Paul II who visited Cebu, Davao, Bacolod, Iloilo, Legazpi, Bataan, and Baguio.
CLUB BALAI ISABEL & PAMBANSANG LECHON PARTNERSHIP
To supply lechon products and assist in the cater services to a famous resort that mainly caters to Balik Bayans. Club Balai Isabel specializes on Weddings and Festive events.
Strategic partnership between Pambansang Lechon & Fil-Am Wedding Journal to better serve the Balik Bayans special occasions.
DELICIOUS DESTINATIONS of Andrew Simmern’s Bizarre Foods airs PAMBANSANG LECHON for his show. The show will be shown on December of 2015 or early 2016.